9.25.2010

dirty 30

Last night was my friend Adrijana's thirtieth birthday. We went to Oceans in Laguna Beach and raaaaged!!! 
I threw a little something together for Irene....her body type is way different than mine and she had only brought booties so I didn't have much to work with. We finally found something after a couple of tries:
Totally should have thrown a necklace and bangles on her but I just didn't have anything to work with!!

 A picture of the ladies and lovely Adrijana in the middle. Will post some better pictures later....we got some GOOD ones!! hahah!!

xoxo


EDIT w/ pictures
I swear looking through the facebook album was like the last scene of The Hangover, I had no idea what to expect and I was serious when I said we got some good ones!!

As you can tell we are kind of classy ladies.
 - - - - - - - - -

Emphasis on the classy..... ;o)

I love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment