9.23.2010

timeline

looking through my old pictures
nothing's great but it's just something to get me up and running and express le style of le jewls!!
h&m dress, h&m belt, pelle moda shoes
at the magic tradeshow s/s 10 in las vegas. this one lady stopped me in my tracks at the circle bar in HRH saying she wanted everything that I was wearing as her bridesmaids attire



betsey johnson leopard bow heels
 this was at a blackberry party in west hollywood. photographer loved my shoes. so do i



steve madden heels

back in april when I visited the big apple. yes I am doing the asian pose in chinatown!



zara cotton and washed silk dress
 roomie's sister's graduation from loma linda dentistry!




 it was a nice day in huntington beach, ca








steve madden boat shoes, audrey 3+1 shirt
we don't always have to be so serious with fashion haha
from 70s night at work!


that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment