11.22.2010

BTFL People

SOOO, I have recently discovered that a friend from high school is now the co-founder of an exclusive RTW brand called BTFL People (beautiful people).

The collaboration of Brandon & Art = fierce!
note: I have never, ever used that word before until now and I deem it very, very appropriate!

The style is just oh-so-very-sexy-I-live-in-LA-suckas, which is appropriate since they work out of Silverlake in los angeles and they have the damn right attitude.
Daring colors and edgy cuts mixed with the right fabrics, textures, and embellishments. I typically hate all LA people - those hoity-toities - but this just all works for me.
Brandon also interns for rachel zoe. so jealous x a million!

Here's a preview of  F/W 2010:

 This was the first piece that caught my eye that made me slip trip and fall in love





LOVE this






xoxo jules

No comments:

Post a Comment